IF is committed to creating long-term relationships with our partners. We recognize that the business community, community groups and non-profit organizations are part of the solution to the mental health challenges faced by children and youth.
Join IF. Be part of working together for child and youth mental health in Canada.
Benefits of membership
- Participate on IF councils or advisory boards.
- Contribute to online polls and other family-related research.
- Education and information on child, youth and family mental health through e-newsletters.
- Get first notice of events, publications and news from IF.
- Be recognized having an interest in community issues that matter.
- Show your commitment to families.