We’re Better Together
Health care providers, researchers, educators and business make their voice heard through professional associations – IF does the same for families.
Families have a unique point of view and valuable input. IF gives a voice to families in child and youth mental health
Be part of the solution. Join other families across Canada in providing input into things that matter to families for the mental health of their children, their youth and their families.
"Mental Health challenges don't affect just one person in a family, it affects everyone. Families need to be supported and families need to unite in understanding and supporting each other and work together with systems."
Benefits of IF membership for Families:
- Participate on IF councils or advisory boards
Contribute to online polls and other family-related research
- Partnerships with professionals and systems
- Involvement & influence in developing research, practices, programs, policy and evaluation
- Education and information on child, youth and family mental health through e-newsletters
- Invitations and admission to all events
- Receive our free IF E-newsletter
- Get first notice of events, publications and news from IF.
- Invitations to exclusive member-only events
- Your contribution will help ensure that the voice of families is heard.