May 7th, 2011 Data Summary Family Smart tm “Cross Country Dialogue”
On May 7th 2011, 140 people in 7 settings across Canada participated in a facilitated conversation to learn about and provide input to the concept or philosophy of Family SmartTM.
Facilitated sessions were held in:
1) Moncton New Brunswick
2) Halifax, Nova Scotia
3) Kingston, Ontario
4) Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
5) Sherwood Park, Alberta
6) Kelowna, British Columbia
7) Vancouver, British Columbia
During the course of the day there were three breakout sessions that offered the opportunity for participants to engage in small group dialogue and provide input with respect to the
1) Why are you here today to participate in the conversation about Family SmartTM?
2) Please provide feedback on the Vision and Mission of the IF’s Family SmartTM.
3) From your perspective, please provide examples or your ideas of what it means to be
Family SmartTM in the context of Child and Youth Mental Health.
The following document summarizes the aggregate feedback received from all 7 sites across the country.